Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dissdea cast a closer look


Yet another Final Fantasy image. I just really liked the way the poster for dissidia looked like so I decided to throw it in here. The main thing I like about this image is the way the characters are actually positioned in the image. Each hero is facing directly towards his villain from their respective games. I think this gives you a feeling of what the game is going to be by having the heroes and villains face off against each other. However I do not like the fact that they took out the cover symbol from the game. Unless you actually know what the game is you would most likely think that this was just a random collection of Final fantasy heroes and villains put into a picture. Also I think they could change the background by having it fade from dark gray too white in a different direction. Say instead of white on top and dark gray at bottom has the white be on the heroes’ side and the dark gray on the villains’ side. This would help better emphasize that one side is the villains and one side is the heroes for people who might have not played all of the Final Fantasys. I think this image is on the right track but just needs some improvements to push it over the top.

1 comment:

  1. Can y'all draw a picture of me? I got a lot of muscles, LOL!

    ReplyDelete